When we change your oil, our checklist has STANDARD*:
- Air pressure check in all four tires
- Wear pattern check on all four tires
- Lubing of all points in the vehicle's undercarriage
- Testing and filling the grease reservoir in the rear axle
- Oil filter removal, disposal, and replacement
- Oil removal, disposal, and replacement
- Air filter check and replacement with customer's approval
- Fan belt inspection and replacement with customer's approval
- Hoses inspected and replaced with customer's approval
- Fluid level checks and refills on:
- Windshield washer fluid
- Brake fluid
- Transmission fluid
- Power steering fluid
*Note: Some vehicles do not come with things like lube points. This list includes everything we check for, and everything we do if your vehicle has it.
Keep your vehicle running and in good condition with regular oil changes. Depending on vehicle age or type, choosing the right oil will make the difference between getting to your destinations and breaking down.
Below are some recommended oil changes and types; however, please call us if you have a special request.
Standard oil changes typically cover five quarts of oil, an oil filter change, and a fluid levels and air filter check.
We recommend high mileage for vehicles over 75,000 miles. High-mileage oil blends synthetic and standard oil to decrease oil detergency. As a car ages, its performance diminishes and the vehicle starts to burn oil. High mileage oil changes include five quarts of oil, changing your oil filter, and a fluid levels and air filter check.
Synthetic oil is designed to increases vehicle performance and engine protection. A synthetic oil change includes five quarts of oil, an oil filter change, and an inspection of all your fluid levels and air filter.
We will also top off fluids and recommend additional services. Contact us to find out the best oil for your vehicle and schedule you next oil change.